Warriors of Moon Lake

Warriors Cats Role-Playing Game Website! We welcome anyone who wants to join. We are a literate site with a minimum word count of 100. We hope you come join us!

Check out our new site! There will be many more things to explore here.

Lost myself.

Jaystar
    Leader

Lost myself.

Post by Jaystar on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:22 pm

I lost a friend who I could count on. I lost her because I backstabbed her. I never mean to hurt people, but I do. I have so much pressure to be perfect on the internet that I lost track of what really counts. This makes me ashamed of who I really am. I may be loyal on the outside, but I seem cold on the inside.

I joined a roleplay site over a year ago, thinking I would be never wanted around. I had a bad rap, but I was severely opened with welcoming hugs and I appreciated it. I grew into my 16th and 17th birthday with this site. I matured with them and developed a love for this pack. My loyalty grew so strong, I lost sight of everything in my life. Everything has been going downhill over the last few months. Over my ruthless actions, I lost so much.

Seeing what I have done makes me disgusted. I have been wanting to kill myself over th elast week because of my ruthless actions I called upon to others. I shouldn't be lile this, but more like Jay. Be timid but modest. I am in no way of being called modest. Don't call me a friend, because I am not. I am worthless. Why should I even be called human?

I love roleplaying and I love that pack. I loved all my friends but I lost them to how stupid I am and how blinded I was to the real world. I need to grow up and act 17, but how can I? In this world, I must achieve my destiny. But, my stubbornness is keeping me from becoming someone, something in this world.

I am soo sorry SRP. I am sorry, Amberheart, but I am sorry Fallenstar. I don't deserve you, and I don't deserve to be hurting people. I was blinded by revenge. I regret even living. I have hurt so many people, I cry every night, ashamed. I don't know how to fix anything.

I want to fix this. Make this right. But, I apparently can't fix things. I can't make them right. I can't retake my position in SRP ever again, nor can I claim this position here. If you wish to remove this administration tag, go ahead. I am ashamed of myself for the things I have done. From this moment forward, I am trying to change. But, it won't matter to you. It will matter to my pack. 

So, farewell to all. I will sincerely be missing you everyday.

Re: Lost myself.

Post by Echostar on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:50 am

so you're just giving up then? Jaystar, from the short time i have known you on here, i can tell that on the inside you are a wonderful person. I love to rp with you, and everyone on here. (even though i'm a newb. XD ) don't you ever look behind you- because we all do horrible, stupid things that we regret every day. But we can't fix them, the future is all we have- so please don't be dragged into the past by stupid mistakes, i have made millions, trillions of horrible mistakes, and i have lost so many people in my life that were very important to me. I try my best every day to be chipper, and smile, and try to walk across the glass to get to the field full of soft light and welcoming smiles..

i feel like an outcast wherever i go- and somehow i think its safe for it to be like that. so i don't hurt anyone. But im trying, and you need to try to, please don't give up. im here for you- everyones here for you! don't look back on the past, because the past doesn't matter now- the future is where we can learn from our mistakes, and heal broken hearts.

i don't know exactly how you feel- but i know how it's like. I feel horrible everyday, i regret who i am every day- but i plaster on a fake smile and say to the world. "This is where things will get better" even though they never do- i still say that every morning I TRY- i know you must have been trying for a long time, but you still can't give up now. My heart is scared, stone, and cold now. But it's only because i let it turn that way. You can't let it happen! please..... please.....

Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:02 am