Warriors of Moon Lake

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Moon Lake

Warriors Cats Role-Playing Game Website! We welcome anyone who wants to join. We are a literate site with a minimum word count of 100. We hope you come join us!

Check out our new site! There will be many more things to explore here.

2 posters

AMAZING COMIC

Amberheart
    Amberheart
    Medicine Cat

AMAZING COMIC Empty AMAZING COMIC

Post by Amberheart Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:42 pm

Ok, so I read this comic called Off White. It is by far the most fantabulous comic, with the most incredible art and story telling I have seen. I'm only telling you all about this because I know you love wolves, as most of you are from SRP. This is a wolf comic, I'm not going to tell you about the story, cause it ruins the GREATNESS.

I highly recommend this comic to any wolf lover, or really just anyone. Because this comic made me fall in love with wolves, it is the only reason I even decided to become interested in wolves.

The artists are akreon, and I believe tanathe also draws. They are both on deviantart, so look them up because they are amazing artists, particularly akreon Very Happy  (Another artist is Lhuin, but she has nothing to do with the comic, she is just incredible with ALL drawing)

Also the art in the beginning of the comic is not even comparable to the end, cause it was started long ago, and the artists are now better. They are updating the first pages to the quality of the newer ones, cause they want to someday publish the comic.

Im not trying to advertise for the comic or anything, I just really think you all should read the comic because I think you would enjoy it Razz

Here is the link if you want to check it out:

http://off-white.eu/

One last thing: They post the new pages on the homepage, and the story is at a big give away scene! so if you wish to read it, ignore the new pages and find the 'comics' link. It lists all the pages there.

Last edited by Amberheart on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jaystar
    Jaystar
    Leader

AMAZING COMIC Empty Re: AMAZING COMIC

Post by Jaystar Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Oh my gawd Oh My Gawd OH MY GAWD I LOVE THEM< 3
    Amberheart
    Amberheart
    Medicine Cat

AMAZING COMIC Empty Re: AMAZING COMIC

Post by Amberheart Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:14 pm

YOU KNOW THEM??? DO YOU READ THE COMIC?