Warriors of Moon Lake

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Moon Lake

Warriors Cats Role-Playing Game Website! We welcome anyone who wants to join. We are a literate site with a minimum word count of 100. We hope you come join us!

Check out our new site! There will be many more things to explore here.

[ MoonSong ] "I am the only one who can help."

Jaystar
    Jaystar
    Leader

[ MoonSong ] "I am the only one who can help." Empty [ MoonSong ] "I am the only one who can help."

Post by Jaystar Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:18 am

[ MoonSong ]
    [Medicine Cat ]
    ["The health remains my duty."]
    [ MoonSong ] "I am the only one who can help." Siberian_Cat__Sasha_no__1_by_Mischi3vo
    *Name: MoonSong

*Species: Siberian Cat

*Appearance: Moonsong is a sleek, pelted cat. She has a distinct stripe pattern on her pelt. The base coat is greyish blue while the stripes are a dark grey. Her eyes are a dark hazel coloring. She does have a long pelt that is made for swimming and going through brush.

*Personality: 
    Hostile -- This cat may be a medicine cat, but she has a temper. She tends to be hostile toward strangers or other clans more than her clanmates. They rarely see her in the most extreme stage of her hostility.

Noble -- This cat is noble for her actions and words. She may be hostile, but she is very alert and hops into action without even concluding on the consequences.

Modest -- This cat prefers to maintain a modest image of herself. This gives her high respects with many of the leaders of the clans.

*History: TBA

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:03 pm