Warriors of Moon Lake

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Moon Lake

Warriors Cats Role-Playing Game Website! We welcome anyone who wants to join. We are a literate site with a minimum word count of 100. We hope you come join us!

Check out our new site! There will be many more things to explore here.

Stargem RULES

Fallenstar
    Fallenstar
    Leader

Stargem RULES Empty Stargem RULES

Post by Fallenstar Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Now, as some of you may know, I wasn't originally going to have currency on this site, as the cats of the Warriors Series don't have currency or really anything to spend moneys on. BUT after some consideration, I decided that you all should have the chance to buy things like unusual status (albinism), disabilities (blindnes), and other things. So I made... STARGEMS -those cool stones sent from StarClan themselves! XD

Onto the Rules!

1. Respect the Admin/Mod decision. If they decide your purchase wouldn't be good for the site plot at the moment, listen to them. Don't worry, we won't take your Stargems if we don't allow the purchase!
    2. If you buy a permanent disability it is THAT -PERMANENT! You can't buy it and then decide "oh I don't want my character's disability anymore." Same with death -dead is dead is dead.
    3. You can't shorten pregnancy multiple times in a row on one cat. I would hope that would be obvious but you never know. X_X
    4. For Cross-Clan relationships/kittens, both participating cats MUST pay the cost, not just one. The members playing the kittens don't have to pay, though.