Warriors of Moon Lake

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Moon Lake

Warriors Cats Role-Playing Game Website! We welcome anyone who wants to join. We are a literate site with a minimum word count of 100. We hope you come join us!

Check out our new site! There will be many more things to explore here.

Contest No. 1 ~ Viva Las Vegas!

Fallenstar
    Fallenstar
    Leader

Contest No. 1 ~ Viva Las Vegas! Empty Contest No. 1 ~ Viva Las Vegas!

Post by Fallenstar Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Hey all! Fallenstar here, and I'm SUPER EXCITED! I'm about to go on vacation to Las Vegas to visit my bestest friend in the entire world and we are going to have a blast! In recognition of this, and as a way to kick off the release of STARGEMS, I'm having a Viva Las Vegas! Contest. First of all, I'll be hiding a poker-chip picture in many places around the site (totally not my idea, I got it off of SRP. XD). The chip looks like this:
    Contest No. 1 ~ Viva Las Vegas! Feel_lucky_black_cat_poker_chip_set-r42c72397c54e4ed7ba3b59b210636b12_i3zyw_8byvr_512
    I'm not telling you how many I'm hiding, but it will be a lot. You'll get 5 Sg for every one you find, and the winner will receive 300 Sg! P.S. That chip does count as one. XD
    The winner will be either whoever finds all of them first, or who finds the most chips in the time limit!
    Just send me a list of locations to me via PM!
    Ex: Poker Chip Locations:
    Topic: Contest No. 1 ~ Viva Las Vegas!
    Fallenstar's first post

The second part of the contest is a Role Play contest! I'd like anyone interested to write a roleplay of one of your cat characters being lost in Las Vegas; at a 500 word minimum. I'll be giving prizes for best written and funniest story just to give you an idea of the kinds of stories you could write! Everyone who enters will be given 50 Sg, so send it in even if you don't think it's very good!

First Place: 300 Sg
    Second Place: 250 Sg
    Third Place: 200 Sg

Prizes!

Best Written: Free Signature (Photo Manip or drawn) by yours truly!
    Funniest Story: Free Avatar (Photo Manip or drawn) by yours truly!

Send everything to me via PM, I'm looking forward to it!
    Contest Ends April 25, so get your stories/lists in soon!
    Fallenstar
    Fallenstar
    Leader

Contest No. 1 ~ Viva Las Vegas! Empty Re: Contest No. 1 ~ Viva Las Vegas!

Post by Fallenstar Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:06 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.... everyone disappeared off the face of the planet.
    Extending this until further notice. XD

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:28 am